10.14.2013

Here's the thing.

I have been fighting with my skin for some time now.  My whole life I've always used the same products and never changed anything, even though my skin wasn't responding well. 
 
Only in the last year has it hit me that if I want my skin to look and feel great, it's up to me to buy products that make it look and feel great!  I am not one of those girls who has amazing, flawless skin-I have to work at it.  So I've really been doing my best at researching and buying products that I (hope) will be good for my skin.  I'm also very hesitant to try super new products, because I've never been blown away by most products I've tried.  Here's to hoping that's all about to change.
 
About a year ago I tried using MAC products.  Not a whole lot, but just dabbing in and seeing what works. Well, I went to MAC this past weekend...
 
This makes for a good weekend...
 
...and got a few things.  I'm so pumped!  I picked up the Pro Longwear Concealer, Blot Powder, Powder Blush (in shade desert rose) and the fluidline Eye-Liner Gel (in color Blacktrack).  I seriously could have spent another 100 dollars in there if I was given the time.  I'm so excited to try these out and see how I like them.  And you can't beat their recycling program either, am I right?!

There's something about a girl buying makeup that does the soul good!
 
Still trying to figure out my foundation routine.  I can't seem to find a foundation that works with my skin and keeps me matte all day.  I have an incredibly oily face and my T-zone could blind you it shines so much sometimes!  I've tried Mary-Kay (which is in first place right now, but still looking for something else), MAC (broke out so bad to this!), drugstore.  I'm thinking I'm going to try Arbonne next and see what I think of that. 
 
Have you used any foundations you're in love with?
 
 
 


No comments

Post a Comment

View from the Cornfields ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger