2.05.2014

One Photo Wednesday

I've seen this trend around the blog world: One Photo Wednesday.
I thought it was a fun idea to sum up your day using just one photo.
 
Below is the photo I took that sums up my day:
working while watching Horton Hears A Who a thousand few times. 
 
 
Side note
When I'm not subbing, I work at a pediatrician's office.  I'm lucky enough to work for a company that allows me the flexibility to come and go, depending on if I get a call to substitute or not.  I am so incredibly thankful for that.  I know that I'm probably limited on how much longer they'll continue to let this happen (due to budgets and things that are out of my bosses control) but I'm so thankful I've been able to sub and still have hours at the clinic on off days. 
 
Ok, back to the original post.
 
I'm filling in for a friend who works at another location within our company, and the office is brand spankin' new.  As in, we had zero patients today.  None.  And the phone rang, maybe 5 times, total.  This is a huge change from what I'm used to, but I have to say it's refreshing to have a totally boring day. 
 
So, needless to say, I sat here and played Horton Hears A Who (which by the way is the shortest movie everrr) while trying to find things to do to keep myself busy.  I even turned on Netflix and watched a little bit of Footloose I was so bored. Guilt took over though and I turned it off.
 
Side note number two:  I did get the okay from my manager.  I'm not that terrible of an employee. :)
 

Not a lot happening for this One Photo Wednesday.  I am pretty excited though for tonight; I'm heading over to the gym tonight with a brand new workout from Jessica at Glisten Fit and I'm excited but nervous.  I've never really "worked out" consistently but I'm hoping that changes.
 
It's one of my goals this year and right now I'm extremely motivated!
 
Here's to a great workout, being able to walk tomorrow, and not watching Horton Hears A Who for a long, long time!
 

No comments

Post a Comment

View from the Cornfields ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger