2.16.2014

Sunday Social

 
Hello friends!
 
I came across a new link up and thought it was a great idea, so here I am linking up and loving it!  If you've read anything on my blog, it's probably pretty obvious that I love a good link up; it's such a great way to find new blogs to read!
 
+What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
Sundays are dubbed our lazy days.  I love lounging around the house with our dogs watching movies all day.  A great lazy day includes just that: spending all day with my husband and our fur babies, watching movies/Breaking Bad (since we stilllll haven't finished it yet) and making a nice dinner at night.  All this while drinking wine. Can't forget the wine.. or in today's case, sangria and hard root beer.
 
+What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Pretty Little Liars is my true guilty pleasure.  I mean the plot of the show is just ridiculous but I can't turn away!
 
+What is your favorite road trip music?
Anyone have XM radio?  There is a station called Pop2k and it is my entire childhood in one station.  I love it.  I'm talking like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Jessica Simpson, S Club 7 (anyone remember them? anyone? Bueller?).  Songs I didn't remember existed and then knew every word when it came on.  Love reliving the good ol' days on that station!
 
+What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
I wouldn't say I have a specific book or magazine I go to when laying by the pool; anything I'm currently reading I'll read.  I will say I'm more of a book person rather than a magazine person when it comes to laying out.
 
+What is your favorite snack?
I'm a 'chips and dip' kind of person as opposed to a 'sweet tooth' kind of person.  Give me a good dip with chips and I'm your girl.
 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

View from the Cornfields ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger