1.07.2014

Gallery Wall

I've had the itch to do something with one of our walls that's pretty blank.  Since we have such a tiny house we have little room to work with.  I'm trying, Lord am I trying, to slowly take on this house and view it as ours, instead of Ryan's. 

(Ryan bought this house 5 years ago when he was 21...we were together but definitely wasn't viewing it as an 'ours' thing back then)

Now that we're married, I'm trying to really take pride in this home we share together, all 700ish square feet of it.  Small homes can be quaint, and I'm determined to make it that!

Here are some walls that are inspiring me to do a gallery wall in our home:


 
The one below is my favorite.  Maybe it's because it already has a 'W' in it, who knows ;)



I have some ideas I'm throwing around in my head to what to use in the gallery wall.  I want a theme of Ryan and I as opposed to random prints (which I love as well!).

-framed wedding photo
-framed honeymoon photo (landscape)
-letter 'W'
-map of some sort that means something to us
-marriage license
-framed key of first home we shared together
-framed photo of our dogs

The list could grow on and on, so I'll have to play around with that.

I will update as we work!

No comments

Post a Comment

View from the Cornfields ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger