1.16.2014

The Boy Behind the Blog


Never The Same Spice Twice

I thought it'd be fun to participate in The Boy Behind the Blog link up!  I love having Ryan participate in the blog, and I secretly think he enjoys answering silly questions :)

Below is a picture of Ryan and his BFF Hudson.  We have three dogs, and he loves them each equally, I know he does, but he holds a special place in his heart for Hudson.  We always say that it's fate Hudson is with us because we adopted a puppy from a breeder before Hudson, who ended up being very sick (because he was raised in a puppy mil, don't even get me started.  Actually, please do, I'd be glad to enlighten you on the absolute horrifying ways puppies and dogs are raised in those places.  But, that's a different post. :) ). 

Cooper passed away, and a few months later we got Hudson (who is the same breed and color that Cooper was).  So Hudson is Ryan's buddy, and I have many, many pictures of the two of then cuddling.




So, without further adieu...The Boy Behind the Blog!
My answers are in italics underneath Ryan's answers.
1. What was your favorite movie of 2013?
Horrible Bosses
For the record, Horrible Bosses was not released in 2013, it was actually released in 2011.  But, we literally watch this movie weekly.  It's probably my favorite movie, and that's saying a lot!

2. What is your all-time favorite movie quote?
"Big gulps huh? Welp see ya later!"
Dumb and Dumber, what can I say.  Do you see a trend with our sense of humor and movie choices?  We both can literally recite every line to this movie.

3. What is your favorite type of movie? (Action, scary, comedy, etc)
Comedy
Of course!

4. What is your New Year's Resolution?
Lose weight
:( Ryan lost about 20 -25 pounds before our wedding because he had a second job that he worked from about 8pm to 3am, and then went to his full time job again at 8am.  I was student teaching during this time so we needed the income, and I have the most amazing husband to get a second job working CRAZY hours.  Because he had no time to do anything other than work and sleep 4 hours a night he lost weight, putting him around 200.  (He's 6'3").  He was so lean and thin, and since then has gained that weight back, plus maybe 5 pounds.  He's very unhappy with himself, but for the record, looks pretty damn amazing to me.  He's not overweight by any means, but he's very health conscience and wants to lose that weight again.

5. Finish the sentence: This year I will....

Lose weight.

 
 

No comments

Post a Comment

View from the Cornfields ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger