1.20.2014

Motivational Monday


I saw this idea over at Sprinkle of Glitter and I loved it!  I'm always looking for weekly posts that are fun and meaningful, and I love everything about a motivational Monday post.  I mean it's Monday, first and foremost so let's be honest, we all need a little motivation, am I right??

#preach

For me personally, I need to stay more positive.  Now more than ever.  It's so easy to think negatively and let yourself get bogged down with worry and things that are happening in life, but I need to remain postive and know that good things happen to those who wait. 

A good friend of mine told me recently, "All good things are worth the wait."

Here's to staying positive and always remembering that it will be worth the wait.


No comments

Post a Comment

View from the Cornfields ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger